ENRICH in the USA webinar: Big Data
May 28th, 16.30h CEST
ENRICH in the USA is hosting a webinar focused on the Big Data ecosystem in the USA.
During the webinar, four speakers from the National Science Foundation Regional Big Data Innovation Hubs will provide insights about the Big Data ecosystems in the Northeast, South and West regions of the USA.
- Dr. Katie Naum - Northeast Big Data Innovation Hub
- Dr. Meredith Lee - West Big Data Innovation Hub
- Dr. Renata Rawlings-Goss - South Big Data Regional Innovation Hub
- Dr. René Bastón - Northeast Big Data Innovation Hub
- Relevant programs, projects and entities in each USA region
- Characteristics of the Big Data ecosystems in the USA regions
- Main regional challenges
- Potential opportunities for cooperation in the USA
The webinar will be held in English and is free of charge, but registration is obligatory.
To attend the webinar please register here!
Join us on May 28th, 16.30h CEST to learn more about the Big Data ecosystem of the USA!
To visit the recording of the event please click here.