All Landing Hubs contribute to ENRICH in the USA activities: deliver programmes and/or services for EU based R&I actors intending to expand into the US innovation and entrepreneurial ecosystem.
ENRICH in the USA Landing Hubs are integrated with the local/regional ecosystem and are able to introduce EU R&I into that ecosystem, so they can best take advantage of the economic and industry activities. The aim is to have landing hubs in different locations across the US, so that ENRICH in the USA clients can get immerged in the ecosystem of their target destination.
The initial set of Landing Hubs presented below were evaluated based on their ability to meet core requirements and were selected to ensure they represent expertise from a wide range of industry sectors to meet the needs of the diverse set of expected participants who will receive services at the hubs to support new transatlantic research partnerships, commercialization of innovative research and expansion of business opportunities.
Current Landing Hubs:
- Georgia Tech Enterprise Innovation Institute
- 75 5th Street NW Atlanta, GA 30308
- STL Partneship / Helix Center
- 1100 Corporate Square Dr, St. Louis, MO 63132
- Welcoming Center for New Pennsylvanians
- One Penn Center, 1617, John F Kennedy Blvd Suite 555, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- North Shore Innoventure
- 100 Cummings Center, Suite 451C, Beverly, MA 01915
- AZ TechCelerator
- 12425 W. Bell Road, Surprise, AZ 85378